Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Overdued tags

Here are the rules - post this on your blog replacing my answers with yours. Tag 10 people to do the same thing.

I tag:
Rachel Chua
Maybelle
Jane
Ms Angeline
Melalyn
Alithea
Regina
Caryn Tan
Shimron
Su Zhen!

Hehehe..you have to do both the tags! ;p

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Didn't this question appear in the last tag I did? Anyway.. it was Sunday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hee..I think I have terrible handwriting when I was younger. I took one page to write 'My name is Carmen Wong Kha M' I had no space left for the the 'u' and 'n'. :p It's better now I think.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Huh? Beef?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?NOW??
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hahaa!!! Maybe. :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes! ;)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yea. Nearly went to remove it though.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would want to try but I might need someone to push me off. Just incase I freeze when I look down. :P

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Bunches. =D Yum YUM!!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I slip in and out.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything is fine. Haagen Dazs!!

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hmm.. their face, then I'll move on to observing their character around friends, then I'll procede with a hypothesis and then the variables..... Opps..you mean only the first thing? Fine. The person la!

14. RED OR PINK?
Red

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
A lot of stuff actually.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Rong, Jane, Siew Wai, Shen Myin

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU TAG TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Kinda :) Do when your free ppl.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey pants, my house slippers are purple if you wanna know.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Song That Goes Like This from Monty Python's, SPAMALOT. :) Funny!

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red or orange.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My baby cousin bro. Babies smell good for some reason. :)

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mom - last night. "Is the car in one piece?"

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Hee.. course I do. Love you Andy! :) (sorry lazy to do on FB..transfered to blog instead :p)

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NBA, Badminton, Gimnastics and some swimming.

26. HAIR COLOUR?
Er..black brownish with light brown highlights.

27. EYE COLOR?
SO maa fan.. black.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Only during special occasions

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
I like a whole lot of them. But I'm craving for pizza now.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. :)

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I like to see snow fall. :)

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Heh..not entitled to kisses yet. :P

35. DREAM JOB?
I used to want to be a doctor/singer/police/reporter but I think now it would be a psychologist. A really famous and expensive one too! =p But seriously... I would really love to be a photographer or a journalist and travel around the world! :)

36. BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
God.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing. Busy working..

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Nature's music. I like the sound of rain, laughter, someone humming, i like the sound of the poeple around me. :)

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Heh....neither?

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
USA, when I was 12.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Heh.. not in particular. Oh wait, I do have one special talent, my universal talent of being a klutz!
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
KL, Malaysia.

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING?
You. Kamu. Ni.

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
To be revealed on my wedding day.

47. MAKI, SUSHI, OR SASHIMI?
Sushi?

48. FRUIT or CHOCOLATE?
Chocolate :)



RULES:
Copy to your blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use DIFFERENT answers. You CANNOT use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


1. What is your name : Carmen

2. A four Letter Word : Camp

3. A boy's Name : Clive

4. A girl's Name : Clarissa

5. An occupation : Composer

6. A color : Canary yellow?

7. Something you'll wear : Clothes

9. A food : Cow meat!

10. Something found in the bathroom : Conditioner! (this took 10 whole minutes!!)

11. A place : Connecticut

12. A reason for being late : car crash! (double c some more!)

13. Something you'd shout : CRAZY!

14. A movie title : Catch and Release

15. Something you drink : Coca-cola

16. A musical group : Corrs , The

17. An animal : Cat

18. A street name : Carmen Street in Carmen Ville lol....fine er.. Conlay Street (Jalan Conlay)

19. A type of car : Camry

20. The title of a song : Crazy Girls by Bethany Joy Lenz

No comments: