Sunday, July 19, 2009

Badminton~

The first time we played together :)



Bryan and Rayna
Bryan has this weird body position


Mel and Me..



there's plenty of laughs too..
well it happens whenever we miss the
shuttlecock all so 'skillfully' ;p








Oh..not forgetting Rachel,
there won't be any badminton without her!



Rayna and her special technique.
I still can't master it XP



Does Mel look like she's doing ballet?



Haha..what's Rayna doing??






he was the only guy that day..







"I mean business!"






FU-YOH!
need I say more??? =D






Bryan looks like he's scared of the shuttlecock. lol!













look at bryan's legs..hahaha!







Go Rach!
Can you feel the wind in her swing???


?????
what's with the stuck out bottom??






Rach looks the coolest













Session 2 of Badminton



her smashes are no joke @_@



Oh and Caryn came to join us this time. :)



Look at her go..
there's a spring in her step :)




















David came too..



This is his most gaya shot!



" I am cow, hear me moo... "



David and his spicy maggi













we watched bride wars after that




David looks like this when he sees Anne Hathaway
Can you see the saliva dripping...?


Tweet tweet..



the real culprit behind the spamming..



Me and Caryn





I miss playing badminton.. I wanna play again soon. :)




2 comments:

Mel said...

Can't believe you posted these pics! hahah! I wanna play again soon too!

Carmen said...

Hehe... Another strike on the things I wanted to do before I die. I shall not tell you what it is though..hahaha...