Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One Of A Kind

Went to HELP with mom yesterday.


AGENDA : Hand in the application form and ENROLL myself.

OUTCOME : I walked out of the building confused and blank. Oh not to mention the fact that I didn't enroll myself.

REASON : Mom said I was confused after talking to the marketing officer. O.o

MY REASON : I was a little swayed and unsure. Plus I really do think my mind just went blank~ I was swayed because there is still a part of me that really wants to do Psychology. Though it's my dream, I'm also recently more realistic and practical. I'll still do Psychology, but as a minor and majoring in Marketing Comm.

WHY? : Well,the dude was all for Psychology. He kept questioning me of my choice and I kept bombarding him with questions! Every time he can't answer, he'll just stare and smile at me with his mouth frozen in position.

THEN? : So I told mom I needed a little more time to think about it and the guy said, "Even if you wanted to register today, I don't want to register you. Go home and think about it."

Went home feeling like I dropped from space. Prayed about it and called Mr Lim. By night time, I was back to my old self. Called Rach and chat for a bit and by then, I was pretty sure that I know what I want and what I'll do.

WHAT NEXT? : Go again within this week

RESOLUTION/GOAL : Get myself enrolled once and for all!

STRATEGY : Bringing Mr Lim along and planning to bring an extra shoe with me to (Rach's idea) stuff it into that guy's mouth if he starts yapping again. ;p

CONCLUSION : WAKE UP CARMEN WONG!!!! Do what you know is right for yourself!

LAUGH OF THE DAY : Reuben said,"Huh! You mean that marketing officer talked you out of enrolling instead of enrolling in!?!? He must be really bad!" Somehow I got the feeling that he was praising himself. But oh well.. At least that made me laugh. :)


One of a kind. Don't think I heard of another person doing what I did today. :P

No comments: